Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Week 4: Glass

The theme this week over at my #Take52 challenge Glass. 
I have these two blue glass pitchers from my mom. I don't really know how old they are, but they feel old to me. I love the color and knew I wanted to showcase them for this week once I saw the theme.
I had so much fun playing around with these pictures in editing! I applied a little bit of a vintage feel to the originals, as I felt it added to the tone I was going for. As always, I had a few favorites. I LOVE the reflection one, but there are parts of that picture that distract from the glass itself in my opinion. Because of that, I opted for this first one as my official submission. I love the way the handle of the smaller pitcher looks.

Follow me on flickr for more of my photos: https://flic.kr/ps/2JkQRg

Week 4: Glass





No comments:

Post a Comment