Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 Week 1 - Macro: Kitchen

Yes, I'm back to the ol' photo challenge. I was so disappointed in myself come September. The last third of 2014 was so overwhelming for me so I missed a few weeks and ended up stopping. What I did do - take pictures for money!! Can you believe it? So, this year my goal is to finish these two challenges as a whole, and continue to slowly grow my actual $$ making options with portraits. We'll see how it goes.

Okay, so here's week one of the photochallenge.org challenge. Looks like we're going to have a Macro challenge every month. So, while I did get a nice new flash for Christmas, I am still lacking in the Macro lens challenge. Thus, the poor, poor mans macro.... A close up with my telephoto lense, cropped. Shhh!! Don't tell anyone. It's the only way I'll make it through the next 11 macro challenges.

Here's my official submission:


And as I always do, here's the #2 option:


No comments:

Post a Comment