Sunday, March 1, 2015

2015 Week 8: Awake

This has been one of the busiest weeks I've had in awhile, and today was no exception. I had several ideas for this theme, but I didn't end up getting any of them done.
Today though, I found my shot. We went to the Plant City Strawberry Festival and had several "Awake" moments. 
Awake moment #1 - my 16 month old didn't sleep a wink, not once. For a girlie who takes two naps a day - that's a big deal.
Awake moment #2 - we stayed out way later than we normally would on a Sunday (especially with a girl who took no naps), but we had a FANTASTIC time and I got to play around with my camera and ended up with some great shots. Here are a few of my favorite from the day. The last one is my official submission for the week.











No comments:

Post a Comment